Saturday 12 December 2009

Loving the Alien

Is it just me or does the female alien character Neytiri from James Cameron's soon to be unleashed Avatar look very beautiful? To be honest I hadn't paid much attention to how she actually looked up until now, being more interested in the animation and technology behind the movie. But as I've been seeing more clips and more images of Neytiri and getting more and more excited for the film - especially as the reviews are now coming out saying it is pretty darn amazing - I've been looking closer. I love this picture below. I think that through the performance from the uber-hot and highly talented Zoe Saldana, Neytiri is going to become a favourite sci fi poster girl of mine right next to lovely Zoe's Lt Uhura. I'm so jazzed to see Avatar. Come on Jim, knock my socks off!
Neytiri from Avatar

1 comment:

  1. I like to sit in trees and watch blue tits.

    True story.

    ReplyDelete